Friday 18 April 2014

The Goddess Test By Aimee Carter

The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I thought Pawn was pretty rubbish, but after reading this, it doesn't seem so bad.

Kate annoyed me.

Ava was going to do a pretty nasty prank on her, but after it backfired, Kate said she'd do anything for her. (and was prepared to actually do it.)

She was really worried about leaving her mother for a night, but when she was told she'd be away for six months, she wasn't that bothered.
I understand that the worry was lessened because they promised her that her mum would stay alive until she came back, and was ready to see her go... but for Kate to accept that so easily, and drop her concern, wasn't very believable.

It wasn't just that, that Kate accepted easily. She accepted everything.
Stay in the underworld for 6 months at a time? That's fine!
The people that was in the same position before, died? Oh well!

Overall, dull, with a rubbish main character.
I will be reading the other two in the series, but that's only because i have them already.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment