Friday 18 April 2014

After Life By Jaron Lee Knuth

After LifeAfter Life by Jaron Lee Knuth
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This started off quite good, and gruesome.
Though, as it progressed i was bored.

It really annoyed me how long it took for Morgan to accept they were zombies.
When you've just seen someone die, get back up, then eat someone else, i think it's easy to know they're zombies!

Morgan and Alex's relationship did annoy me at points, because i found the story to be more about "i really like you, but we can't.. can we?" than trying to survive.

The bit in Walmart was kind of good, but after being bored for so long, it didn't do enough to make me like the book.

I did like the ending though. It tied things up nicely, and was quite sweet.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment