Friday 18 April 2014

Pretty Crooked By Elisa Ludwig

Pretty Crooked (Pretty Crooked, #1)Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

"Pretty crooked" reminded me of a few things - Mean girls, Gossip girls, and Robin Hood.

I really didn't get along with Willa.
She didn't find what she was doing bad, even when she went onto the big things.
I found it really stupid, that she didn't think of the consequences her actions could have.
She stole stuff, then bought designer stuff for the scholarship kids. Did she not think it'd look fishy, when the poor kids turn up with expensive clothes, just after a robbery occurred?
What does she think people are going to say? Who did she think would get questioned first?
She was really bratty at times, and for someone who wasn't born into the rich life, she sure did take stuff for granted.

Overall, It was a pretty dull read. I won't be reading book two.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment