Friday 18 April 2014

Glimpse By Stacey Wallace Benefiel

Glimpse (Zellie Wells, #1)Glimpse by Stacey Wallace Benefiel
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

When Zellie finally gets together with her crush, she starts having visions of his death.
Why is she getting the visions? and can she stop them from coming true?

I had a few problems with this one.

Most of the time, especially at the beginning, Zellie and Claire seemed very immature. They were sixteen, but acted more like twelve/thirteen.

I didn't like any of the other characters much, either.
Zellie's sister was annoying, her dad was a bit boring, and her mum was selfish.

When Zellie discovers her mum has the visions too, her mum tells her "Sorry Zel, i had to ruin my true love so you have to ruin yours" I thought she phrased that quite harshly, and it sounded more like she was jealous than concerned.

Nothing much happened until about 50% in, and when it did, all the action was crammed into one chapter, which made it quiet confusing.

Overall, it was quite a boring read, with characters that acted way younger than what they were.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment