Friday 18 April 2014

Speechless By Hannah Harrington

SpeechlessSpeechless by Hannah Harrington
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really didn't like Chelsea at first. She spread rumors, and blackmailed people into getting what she, or Kristen wanted. She was selfish, shallow, and thought the only person better than her was Kristen.

I still didn't like her much when she first took the vow of silence.
Bullying is a horrible thing to go through, and i understand why Chelsea was so upset over it.
The issue i had with her though, was that she thought more about what she was going through, than what the boy her words put into hospital was going through.
After all what her friends done, she still wanted to be friends with them, Which made me think she didn't really care what Noah went through because of them.

As the story progressed though, i did start liking her. She started to think about what her former friends were really like, and how she wanted no part of that.

That was mainly down to her new friends.

Asha was funny, and really sweet. She was the only person to talk to Chelsea, even though she was good friends with Noah, and shouldn't want anything to do with her.

Sam was also good friends with Noah. Though, understandably, he found it harder to forgive, only hanging around her for the sake of Asha.
I really liked him. He was funny, sweet, and really protective of his friends.

I really liked Dex and Lou. They made a great couple. I wish they were part of the story more.

I loved the ending. You really saw how much Chelsea had changed, and i loved how they all got a happy ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment