Friday 18 April 2014

Brightest Kind of Darkness By P.T. Michelle

Brightest Kind of Darkness (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #1)Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When Nara sleeps, she doesn't dream. Instead, she sees the events of the following day. Since something went wrong when she was eight, Nara has avoided using her gift to change fate.

However, when in a vision she hears about a bomb being planted, Nara feels she must change interfere.

What will be the price of changing fate?


What i liked:

Ethan - I really loved how protective of Nara he was, but he really won me over when he helped that dog.

The Tattoo - The mystery of the Tattoo caught my interest. I really wanted to know what it meant.

Naras gran - Some of the stuff she said made me laugh.

What i didn't like:

The pace - At times it did drag, so it made the book seem really long.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment