Friday 18 April 2014

Etiquette & Espionage By Gail Carriger

Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

It's one thing to learn to curtsy properly. It's quite another to learn to curtsy and throw a knife at the same time. Welcome to Finishing School.

The premise to this sounded really interesting, but it didn't deliver.

What i liked:

The cover - The color is absolutely gorgeous, and the dress looks really dramatic.

Yep, that's it. Unfortunately that's all i liked.

What i didn't like:

The characters - They were either annoying, or boring. I really disliked Dimity.

The names - Most of the names were ridiculous.

The plot - Not a lot happened, and when it did, it didn't make up for all the boring pages.

I really hated how Sophronia called her mother, Mumsy. It really annoyed me.

I was left confused at many points, which really impacted the rest of the story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment