Friday 18 April 2014

Breathe By Sarah Crossan

Breathe (Breathe, #1)Breathe by Sarah Crossan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was really looking forward to this one, but unfortunately, it fell flat.

The beginning was quite good, but at the 40% mark, i started to get bored, and it didn't pick up again until quiet late on.

At the beginning, it was mentioned by Bea's mother that people (including her) tied their babies to the cot to stop them from exercising, so they didn't use as much air.
I thought that was really sad, but also found it quiet weird that Bea could walk properly.

If a baby is tied to the cot, and couldn't use their legs and arms as much, wouldn't it harm the growth of their bones?

I also found it weird that people were still thin, when they couldn't exercise.

This could have been great, if the middle wasn't so dull.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment