Friday 18 April 2014

All Our Yesterdays By Cristin Terrill

All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays, #1)All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really don't know what to think of "All our yesterdays" I enjoyed the story overall, but at times, it was really confusing.

The story was told in two different views - The past, and the present.
Out of the two, i liked the present better.

Em was a better character than Marina. She was brave, compassionate, and was stubborn when it came to protecting her information from the enemy.

Marina was annoying, shallow, and snobby. I really hated how she didn't show much gratitude, when people were trying to help her out.
Her friends were even more annoying. I was glad they didn't feature much.

I loved Finn. He was really sweet, and funny. He ended up being my favorite character.

Overall, this was a good story, but the confusing parts stopped me from enjoying it as much.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment