Friday 18 April 2014

The Blemished By Sarah Dalton

The Blemished (Blemished, #1)The Blemished by Sarah Dalton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked this one, but the beginning seemed a bit slow.

The characters:

Mina - Mina was a pretty good character. I loved how loyal she was. No matter how much she wanted to fight, she wouldn't do it without her friends.

Angela - I did like her, but she seemed to lack development in some areas. I felt like she was only really there to create another love triangle. I really wish she could of stuck up for Mina more.

Daniel - I liked how protective he was. Really wish we got to see more of his ability.

Sebastian - I liked him at first, but then he started acting shifty.

The teacher - I really didn't like her. She was horrible.

Emily and Billie - Their story was really sad, I felt so sorry for them.

Elena - I hated Elena at first, she acted like a snob. Though, as the story progressed, i had a soft spot for her.

The romance:

I didn't really like the romance. One love triangle is enough, let alone two. (Mina / Daniel / Sebastian and Mina / Angela / Daniel.) While i did like both boys at first, i didn't think that Mina had a good romantic connection with either of them.


I might read book two, but i'm not in a desperate rush.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment