Friday 18 April 2014

Ten By Gretchen McNeil

Ten Ten by Gretchen McNeil
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

"Ten" was an okay story, but i found it to be a bit predictable.

I had a suspicion on who the killer was before the murders even started happening. When it got to the halfway point, my suspicions got more solid, and i was certain it was that person.

Guessing who the killer was, didn't stop me from enjoying the murders though. I found it really interesting how their "Crimes" decided the way they were killed.

I didn't really care for any of the characters. A few of the characters were than annoying, i kept hoping it would be them that were killed off next.
I really wish the killer sorted out their numbers better... The character that annoyed me the most didn't die until the book was nearly finished.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment