Friday 18 April 2014

The Fall of Society By Thonas Rand

The Fall of Society (The Fall of Society Series, Book 1)The Fall of Society by Thonas Rand
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

In an outbreak that spreads faster than the government can deal with, Zombies threatens Humanity, Killing every survivor in their path.

What i liked:

The plane story - What they done took Courage. They thought they were saving millions of people, But it was too late. They done it all for nothing.

Lauren and Adams story - I thought this was written really well. You could really feel the heartbreak they went through.


What i didn't like:

Derek and Milla - I didn't like them at all. The most two annoying characters in the story.

The zombie hordes - I found how they survived these really unbelievable. Past zombie books i've read have shown that even some really strong characters can't survive a big hoard, but somehow these characters managed to survive thousands at once.

I started enjoying this more at the end, but i'm not sure if i'll be picking up the second installment.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment