Friday 18 April 2014

The Glimpse By Claire Merle

The GlimpseThe Glimpse by Claire Merle
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I didn't like this one, it was really slow and dull.

I didn't really like Ana. She changed her mind about things so often, it got really annoying. I just wanted her to make her mind up and get on with it.
I did like how she saved that boy though, and how she went after Jasper because she thought he was in trouble.

I think that the surrounding characters needed a bit more development. All of them but Lila seemed a bit flat.

There were a few flaws in it too.

After Ana changed her appearance somewhat, she saw a video of herself. In it, she said that she could still recognize herself.
If she has people looking for her, and she can recognize herself, surely other people would too? Especially since she was in a courtroom at the time, with people that may have heard about her disappearance.

Overall, it was a dull read. I nearly put it down.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment