Friday 18 April 2014

Falling By Amber Jaeger

Falling (Hemlock Bay, #1)Falling by Amber Jaeger
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

While in Nightmare town, A world only entered through Bixby's dreams, She comes face to face with a very inquisitive stranger.

He offers to bring her brother back from the dead, and all he wants in return is to find out more about her world.. or so Bixby thinks.

Bixby really annoyed me, She was so naive. Why would you agree to some strangers offer, when you haven't asked what it fully entails?
He's saying he can bring your brother back, who's supposed to be dead and you think all he wants from you are answers? Dream on!

Jordan was such a creep.

"Autumn is my favorite season." I mumbled stupidly.

"I know it is," he said fervently. "That's why i make it perfect for you. It never rains on Halloween, it's never so cold kids have to cover up their costumes. I make the leaves change color and drop in shifts, lasting for months. That smell you love so much, it's the leaves changing."

My stomach curled in on itself a little. "How do you know that?" i whispered. "How do you know that about me?"

He smiled sweetly and moved his hand from the chair to my hand. "Just observation"


 photo tumblr_m8jvry5OHO1rpwaqo.gif

Mhm hm, "Observation"

That's not the only stalker type thing he says, and there's moments where Bixby actually think it's sweet and falls for him, and when she does find it creepy, it doesn't last for long.

This could have been good, but it fell flat on it's face.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment