Friday 18 April 2014

Into The Deep By Lauryn April

Into the DeepInto the Deep by Lauryn April
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

(Actual rating - 2.5)

Into the Deep was an okay story, but at times, it dragged.

Ivy was an okay character, but it annoyed me how she took the bombing threat so lightly at times.
At one point, she actually asked Brant if they could forget about the whole situation for a couple of days.
I understand that at the time, she was going through a bit of a rough patch, but really? She was seriously going to forget about the bomb threat for a couple of days, when it was so close to happening?

I really didn't like Ivy's friends. They were really annoying.

Overall, it was an okay read, but due to the fact that Ivy took the situation so lightly at times, it wasn't as good as it could have been.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment