Friday 18 April 2014

Six Moon Summer By S.M. Reine

Six Moon Summer (Seasons of the Moon, #1)Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

"Six moon summer" was an okay read, but it was often predictable.
I found the thing with Seth to be the most predictable of all.

I didn't get along with Rylie.
She was so whiny! Okay, she got bit by a werewolf, but her whiny attitude started before that.
She said she hated her life, because her dad dropped her off at camp. I understand that her parents were getting a divorce, and that's another reason why she was upset, but it just really annoyed me.
There's people that go through things that are much worse than divorce, but the way Rylie acted, she didn't think there was. (Besides.. She was the richest kid in her school.. Money = Books. Books = Happiness.)

It did make me laugh though - But i really doubt the author intended it to be. (Well, In the way i found it funny.)
I just couldn't help but laugh at some of the ridiculous things Rylie done, and said.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment