Friday 18 April 2014

A Touch of Honor By J.P. Grider

A Touch of Honor (The Honor Trilogy #1)A Touch of Honor by J.P. Grider
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

What would you do if you could feel peoples pain?
How would you feel if you knew you could stop that pain, but in doing so, you knock years of your own life?

Honor is an empath, and that's the situation she's in.

Unfortunately, the story didn't catch my attention, and i ended up bored though most of the book.

Honor was a good person. There aren't many people who would save someone they didn't like, knowing that it would knock years off their own life.
Though, i really wanted to shout at her at times.

She wrote notes in class about what was happening to her, completely forgetting the fact that she could actually get caught.

The whole romance between Honor and Ethan annoyed me.
She found him creepy at first, but then fell in love with him quickly after.
I found Ethan to be a bit too protective. I understand he was trying to save her from an early grave, but i doubt he would like it if she told him who he could touch all the time.

The revelation with Storm was quiet good, but it wasn't enough to make me want to read a sequel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment