Friday 18 April 2014

Grave Mercy By Robin LaFevers

Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

"Grave Mercy" started out pretty good, but at the 40% mark, it lost me.

There was one thing at the beginning i didn't really get.
Ismae had a life full of violence.. yet, she came round to the idea of killing people, pretty quickly.
I would have thought she would have struggled with it a bit more, to be honest.

For such a chunky book, you'd think they'd be quiet a few assassinations... but there wasn't.
The assassinations that actually did happen, were done quiet well though, and they're the only reason i'm giving this two stars instead of one.

The main thing that made me dislike "Grave mercy" is the fact that it's full of info dumps.
I did expect a few, since it's Historical fiction.. but the amount there was, was ridiculous.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment