Friday 18 April 2014

Article 5 By Kristen Simmons

Article 5 (Article 5, #1)Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was really looking forward to this one, but it ended up being a real disappointment.

Ember was so annoying, and unbelievably stupid at times.

At many points, Ember stopped Chase from killing people, and whined at what he was about to do if she never stopped him. These people were trying to kill you Ember, And you're moaning at Chase for trying to protect you?!? You're wanted and on the run. It's kill or be killed!

Even though throughout the book, Chase was protecting her, i found myself not liking him. He always passed snide comments about Ember, and most of the time she stood for it. The fact that he lied about the most important thing to her, and led her on a wild goose chase really annoyed me. I know you're trying to protect her Chase, but there's protecting her, and there's pulling the wool over her eyes.

The thing that really topped it off, was the fact that she actually forgave him for it. WHY? WHY WOULD YOU FORGIVE HIM FOR LYING TO YOU ABOUT THAT?

I think the book would have been great, if it wasn't for the annoying/stupid characters.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment