Friday 18 April 2014

Crossroads By J.J. Bonds

Crossroads  (Crossroads Academy, #1)Crossroads by J.J. Bonds
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Crossroads started out with a great prologue, it really caught my attention. Unfortunately, it didn't last very long, and i ended up bored through most of it.

Up until the 80% mark, nothing really happened. It was mainly looking at Katias everyday life at the academy, and that only really included her being down on herself, and distancing herself away from others.

Katia wasn't really a character that i liked, but i didn't dislike her either. She was fairly boring. I did find myself wanting to read about Shaye more, She was a much more likable character.

I did like the visions, they were written really well, and really pulled me in.

After the 80% mark, i started to really like it. It was full of action, and full of secrets being exposed.

It did take a long time for the most interesting part described in the blurb to turn up, which was really annoying.

The revelation between Katia and Aldo was really good, i didn't expect that at all.

All in all, This was a fairly average vampire book, but the end caught my interest, so i will be reading book two.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment