Friday 18 April 2014

Sleepers By Megg Jensen

Sleepers (The Swarm, #1)Sleepers by Megg Jensen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lianne, Kellan and Bryden are all Dalagans, who have been adopted by Fithians.
On their sixteenth birthday, they awaken powers they never knew they had.
After Lianne comes into her powers and is filled with a burning rage, She may just be pushed over the edge when news about Queen Mags affair causes a shocking turn of events.

With an execution on the very first page, the story really pulls you in. In most cases, a start so good can go downhill quickly, but if anything, it got better.

When Lianne overhears an argument between Queen Mags and the king, she's surprised to here it's about her. The king doesn't want her type around his sons, so demands that Queen Mags let her go. Though, Queen Mags doesn't agree, Liannes her only friend in the place she calls her prison, and she's not about to lose her.

After that, Lianne and Mags friendship is very strained.. Until the news about the queen comes out. Then Lianne will do anything to save her, even if it means endangering herself.

I loved Lianne, She was so protective of her friend, She was even willing to kill for her.

I loved Mags too, she was such a brilliant mother, What she went through was awful.

I did like Bryden, but at times he really did annoy me.

I hated Kellan, i really did. He was such a bully, and a user.

Don't even get me started on Albree, She was such a cow.

The action is this book was great, and i really need to get my hands on a copy of the next one soon!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment