Friday 18 April 2014

Dangerous Girls By Abigail Haas

Dangerous GirlsDangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Actual rating - 2.5

Dangerous Girls was an okay read, but it was very confusing.

I sometimes find it confusing when books have "before" and "now" chapters, because of how jumpy they can be.
I get that Dangerous Girls is supposed to be a little jumpy, because it adds to the suspense.. but there was so many different chapters from different times.
One minute you would be at a questioning then the next it would be "now" and then next, it would go to a time where Elise was still alive. There was also chapters about certain days in the prison, like "day 52".

I spent the majority of the book thinking "What the hell is happening now?" and a lot of the time rereading parts to get what was happening.

The ending was good, but again, it was confusing.

Overall, good, but all the confusion made me enjoy it less.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment