Friday 18 April 2014

Blurred By Tara A. Fuller

Blurred (Kissed by Death, #2)Blurred by Tara A. Fuller
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first.

In the first book, i really liked Anaya, so i was really excited to see more of her in this installment.
Unfortunately, my feelings for her changed in this one. I didn't hate her, but i didn't overly like her either.
When her story on how she died was told, i did feel sorry for her. Apart from that though, i didn't connect with her at all.

In the first book, i found Cash to be an okay character, and my opinion on him in Blurred stayed the same.
The thing i like most about Cash, are his shirts. They really make me laugh.
I really loved the one saying "I'm fine" because the situation he was in said otherwise!

I found the revelation with Cash and Anaya really predictable. I could see where it was heading quite early on.

Overall, this was an okay read, but unfortunately was nowhere near as good as book one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment