Sunday 27 April 2014

Faking Normal By Courtney C. Stevens

Faking NormalFaking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Faking Normal was a really good read!

I loved Alexi and Bodee.
They were both really strong, and i loved their relationship.

Alexi's friends annoyed me at times, but Alexi's sister was defiantly the most annoying character.
There was only one part that i liked her, the rest of the time i couldn't stand her!

There was two different mysteries in this - Who the culprit was and who "Captain Lyrics" was.
The main mystery was done really well. I managed to guess who hurt her just before it was revealed, but up until that point, i had no idea!
The "Captain Lyrics" mystery was also quite good.

Overall, good characters, good mystery - Great read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment