Friday 18 April 2014

Blood Will Tell By Samantha Young

Blood Will Tell (Warriors of Ankh, #1)Blood Will Tell by Samantha Young
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a good, quick read.

Eden was a really strong character.
Her family kept telling her that she needed to kill someone, but she always refused. At times, she did find it hard, but she managed to pull herself together before she done what her parents wanted.
I felt sorry for her when she found out how Noah betrayed her, but i felt even more sorry for her near the end of the book.

I really liked how she stuck up for others.
At times, she did act horrible towards people, but then she always made me like her again when she stuck up for people who were being targeted by bullies.

I really liked how funny she was too. Some of the stuff she said was hilarious.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment