Friday 18 April 2014

Insanity By Lauren Hammond

Insanity (Asylum, #1)Insanity by Lauren Hammond
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The start of "Insanity" where Adelaide's admittance to the hospital was shown, was really good.
It got boring after that though, and i was worried it would stay that way.
However, it didn't, and by the end i was really enjoying it.

There was a lot of mystery in this one. Who is Damien, really? Is Adelaide really insane?
I found the Damien mystery to be the more dominant one, I just didn't know what to think!

The end was a total shocker. I was not expecting that at all!

The only problem i had with "Insanity" was the the cheesy lines. The stuff Damien and Adelaide said to each other was utter cheese.

Overall, this was a really good read. It got so good at the ending that it made up for the pacing issues in the beginning.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment