Friday 18 April 2014

Under The Never Sky By Veronica Rossi

Under The Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I found "Under the never sky" to be really dull. I was really glad when i finished.

I thought the characters were boring. I didn't really like any of them.
I didn't find the romance to be that great either, but that was probably due to not liking the characters to begin with.

The "period smells like violets" thing was really weird. I thought it was really odd how she thought she was dying because she was bleeding, because she didn't know what a period was.
I also found it a bit ridiculous that she was bleeding enough to be sitting in a pool of it. It was her first period, that wouldn't happen.

I will be reading book two at some point, but that's only because i already own it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment