Friday 18 April 2014

Stargazer By Claudia Gray

Stargazer (Evernight, #2)Stargazer by Claudia Gray
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I did enjoy Stargazer more than Evernight. It had more action, and a couple of twists.

What i liked:

The ghost - The identity of the ghost that Bianca saw alot, really surprised me.
The wraiths - They were really interesting, and the twist about why they were there was really good.
The ending - It ended with a lot of action, and Bianca making a decision that could change everything.

What i didn't like:

The story takes forever to get interesting. In both books, nothing really happened until the halfway mark.

The biggest problem i have is Bianca. I really cant get along with her.
She's whines about everything, and through most of the book, she can't get past her self pity.

I do own the four books, but because of how much Bianca annoys me, i'll be taking a break from the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment