Friday 18 April 2014

Yesterday's Gone By Sean Platt

Yesterday's Gone: Episode 1 (Yesterday's Gone, #1)Yesterday's Gone: Episode 1 by Sean Platt
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I didn't enjoy this one at all.
In such a short story, they're way too many point of views.
I couldn't connect with any of the characters, as there just wasn't enough pages for each character to be properly shown.

One of the characters really annoyed me, half of his story was just about how much of a crush he had on his ex best friend. The worlds just ended, and you're fantasizing about your crush. I think you need to get your priorities right.

Nothing really happened. They spent most of their time wondering where everyone was. It is a given that you would want to know where everyone went, but with six characters all saying the same thing, it was very repetitive, so it got very boring very quick.

The ending did make me interested, but not interested enough to read the others.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment