Friday 18 April 2014

Switched By Amanda Hocking

Switched (Trylle Trilogy, #1)Switched by Amanda Hocking
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Switched was a good read, but it had some really slow parts.

I liked Wendy, but sometimes she really annoyed me.

Her mum annoyed me at times too, but i couldn't really blame her for acting a bit crazy.
I wish Wendy could have realised that even though what happened to her when she was six was awful, what was happening to her mum was also awful.
She was told her baby was going to be a boy, and then it ended up being a girl - a girl that she knew in her heart wasn't hers.
She tried telling people, but nobody believed her.
It would have been an awful thing to go through.

I found Wendy's real mum to be the bad one.
She was horrible. She treated everyone like crap.

I'll be reading the other two at some point to find out where it goes from there.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment