Friday 18 April 2014

Mind Games By Kiersten White

Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)Mind Games by Kiersten White
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mind Games has reminded me of why i fell in love with the authors other series, Paranormalcy.

Kiersten has proven yet again, that well written characters are the most important thing to a books success.

Fia is a messed up character, but you can really see her vulnerable side.
I really wanted to give her a hug at times.

She was really protective of her sister, and would do anything to keep her safe. Fia would always put Annie first, even if it meant putting her uncertainty over various decisions at bay.

I did like Annie, but Fia was defiantly my favorite sister.

Overall, this was a really enjoyable read, with a bit of a cliffhanger ending. I'm looking forward to book two.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment