Friday 18 April 2014

Fracture By C.J. Daugherty

Fracture (Night School, #3)Fracture by C.J. Daugherty
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

(Actual rating - 2.5)

I was looking forward to Fracture because i remember really liking the first two books.. but after this one, four words came to my mind - "What was i thinking?"

Allie annoyed me. She rushed into things, and didn't think anything through.
After recently reading The Body Finder series, where the main character is exactly the same, it got annoying, very quick.
Allie Sheridan and Violet Ambrose would defiantly be best friends.

It also really annoyed me how the author tried to include every British saying into the book, because Allie is from London.
Obviously, a British character would say a couple of British sayings, but there was loads that was said so many times, it felt forced.
It couldn't be any clearer that she was British if she constantly had a flag around her neck.

Overall, Dull, ridiculous, and got me doubting my earlier taste in books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment