Friday 18 April 2014

What's Left Of Me By Kat Zhang

What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1)What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This started off great, but as the story progressed, it got boring.

I found some of the stuff Addie said to Eva quite harsh. She blamed Eva for the situation they were in, telling her that it was all down to Eva why she wasn't normal, because she never faded away.

I really think Eva should have been the Dominant one instead of Addie.
Quiet often, Eva told Addie what to do in different situations.
She had to tell her what to say, and what to do. She had to comfort her, even though Addie never comforted her back.

About half way through the book, it did start to get boring quite quickly.
There was some stuff happening, but it just didn't seem to catch my attention.

Overall, it was an okay read. Unfortunately though, the action just didn't pull me in.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment