Friday 18 April 2014

This is Not a Test By Courtney Summers

This is Not a TestThis is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

(Actual rating - 1.5)

I heard great things about "This is not a test" so i was really looking forward to it.
Unfortunately, it turned out to be really dull, and i was glad when i finished.

The main character Sloane, got on my nerves.
I understand that depression is awful, but after a while, Sloane's "I want to die" attitude, get's really annoying.

The other characters weren't very good ones either.
I didn't dislike them or anything, but they were boring.

The pacing was really slow. I didn't feel like picking it back up, when i got interrupted.
It didn't get remotely interesting up until page 300, which was basically the end!

Overall, it was a very dull read. There wasn't any zombies in it, apart from near the ending, so please don't go into this expecting zombies galore.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment