Friday 18 April 2014

The Way We Fall By Megan Crewe

The Way We Fall (Fallen World, #1)The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I found this one really dull.

It took ages for it to get interesting, and even then, it wasn't that great.

Meredith was the only character i really felt anything for. The rest of the characters (Especially Kaelyn) seemed really boring and robotic.

When a character died, i thought they moved on a bit too quick.
At one point, when the outbreak first started, Kaelyn's dad told her that someone she was close to died. The way he told her was quiet casual, it was basically like saying that they ran out of milk.
Then, after having a little cry, she completely forgot about her.

I didn't get why everyone was acting so crazy at the beginning, when they only thought it was a bad strain of flu.
I just found it really weird, and thought it was a bit over the top, when there was only one person that got hospitalized at the time.
I don't blame people for being scared, when the full extent of the virus came out, though.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment