Friday 18 April 2014

The Dark Divine By Bree Despain

The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1)The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Actual rating - 2.5

The Dark Divine was an okay read, but it had some really slow parts.

Grace said a few things that made me laugh, and was an alright character most of the time... but there were times when she annoyed me.

I felt really sorry for Daniel when he confided in Grace about his mum. (I don't think i'd confide in her though, because of what her mum taught her about secrets!)

Jude annoyed me throughout the book. He hated Daniel, and expected everyone else too.. but he didn't tell anyone why he felt that way, and why he expected them to feel the same way.

Overall, slow, and could be a bit confusing at times.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment