Friday 18 April 2014

The Body Finder By Kimberly Derting

The Body Finder (Body Finder, #1)The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Body Finder was a good read.

The main character, Violet, was an okay character, but sometimes she was a bit dumb.
I understand that she wanted to find the killer, but she didn't see the danger in it. She fit the victim profile, but she went off on her own numerous times anyway.
It would have been so easy for the killer to claim her as a victim.

I really liked the chapters that were from the killers point of view.
Whenever one finished, i was hoping that another one wouldn't take too long to make an appearance.
I found them to be really interesting!

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series, I just hope Violet wise's up a little bit!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment