Friday 18 April 2014

Shadow Kiss By Richelle Mead

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Shadow Kiss was another rubbish read, and the main character got on my nerves again.

Ugh, Rose.

 photo God-I-hate-you.gif

She's rude, selfish, childish, a brat, unprofessional, hot headed, stubborn, and always talks back.

If she was my guardian, i'd be embarrassed... and probably dead. In the last three books, she's spent more time picking fights than actually protecting Lissa.
Seriously, if i had her as a guardian, the first thing i would do is book self defence classes.

The ending to this should have made it more interesting, but to be honest i couldn't care less about what happened.

Overall, dull and annoying.
I'll be reading the others, but i can't say i'm excited.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment