Friday 18 April 2014

Reboot By Amy Tintera

Reboot (Reboot, #1)Reboot by Amy Tintera
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Reboot was a good read, but it felt slow in some places.

I liked Callum. He came out with some funny lines, and still had his humanity.

I didn't like Wren, Especially in the first half.
I just couldn't connect with her. She didn't show much emotion, had no problem killing people, and kept on saying how much she didn't like screaming, which started to get really annoying.
She just felt like a robot.

The issues i had with Wren, meant i didn't feel the romance.
Near the end, it improved, but not drastically. I still didn't find it sweet, or romantic, or even like it, but i didn't hate it either.

Overall, good, but the romance didn't wow me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment