Friday 18 April 2014

Mesmerized By Julia Crane

MesmerizedMesmerized by Julia Crane
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This was an okay read, but bored me in a few parts.

Lilly was an alright character. She was nice, and stuck up for herself.
Sometimes she really annoyed me though.

I get why she found guys being obsessed over her annoying, because they were basically following her around drooling, and were all over her. She got kisses forced onto her, and one guy even went as far as breaking into her room before she moved to Emerson Academy. Though, it really annoyed me how she kept on mentioning that. It was just really repetitive and sounded whiny.

I also hated how, on the subject of her powers, she turned into a hypocrite. She hated how her mother used her powers to get what she wanted, but done it herself. I get that she had to do it, but after being so anti-powers, you'd think she'd be more understanding with her mum afterwards.

Overall, it was an okay read, I just wish Lilly stopped switching from an okay character to a whiny one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment