Friday 18 April 2014

Hysteria By Megan Miranda

Hysteria Hysteria by Megan Miranda
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Hysteria was a good story, but it was really really confusing.

I found the memories to be quite jumpy, which added to my confusion.
I had to read a few parts twice for it to register.

I didn't really know what to think of her parents decision to send Mallory to a boarding school.
On one hand, it was a good idea to send her away from the place where she killed someone, but on the other, She killed someone.
Sending her to live with other students wasn't the best thing to do. If they really wanted to help her by sending her away, then they should have sent her to a relatives.

Overall, a good read, but would have been better if it was less confusing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment