Friday 18 April 2014

Grave Sight By Charlaine Harris

Grave Sight (Harper Connelly, #1)Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really liked this one, especially since it's got me out of my bad book run!

"Grave sight" was full of mystery, and it was done really well.
There was so many suspicious deaths to crack, and secrets to uncover, so it never got boring.

I really liked the main character, Harper.
The majority of people treated her horribly, and always tried to belittle her and her gift.
Harper wouldn't take any crap from them though, and never got embarrassed over her gift.

I loved the relationship between her and her step brother, It was so sweet how he joined her with every trip, and he was really protective over her.

Overall, it was a really enjoyable read. I'll be reading the sequels soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment