Friday 18 April 2014

Glass Houses By Rachel Caine

Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1)Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Original rating - 4.

Unfortunately, i didn't like this as much as i did the first time i read it.

Claire wasn't my favorite character before, but i didn't dislike her either.
This time around, she annoyed me.
For somebody that was supposed to be really smart, she could be quite stupid. Going back to your dorm at night when someone pushed you down the stairs and threatened you is really not a clever thing to do!

Michael wasn't one of my favorites either, but again, i didn't dislike him.
My opinion on him hasn't changed, but could be indecisive, which was quite annoying.

Eve and Shane were two of my favorite characters, and even though they weren't as funny in book one as i remember them being in the later books, i still liked them.

Overall, an okay read, but unfortunately wasn't as good as i remembered.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment