Friday 18 April 2014

Eve By Anna Carey

Eve (The Eve Trilogy, #1)Eve by Anna Carey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

(Actual rating 2.5)

"Eve" started out quiet good, but the main character slowly wrecked it for me.

I understand that she never really seen the outside world, so she wouldn't really be street smart, but she was really naive. There was other people in the same situation she was in (Maybe not as bad) and they seemed to get on more. They knew what to do to survive, but Eve seemed to do all the wrong things, and could have easily trusted the wrong person.

I didn't get why people like Eve had an education. If their future only consisted of them making babies, why bother? Why risk them being smart enough to find a way to rebel against it? Don't they realize that knowledge is power?

Overall, it was an okay story, but due to the character being really naive, it lost appeal.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment