Friday 18 April 2014

Delirium By Lauren Oliver

Delirium (Delirium, #1)Delirium by Lauren Oliver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Delirium was a great read, but it did have it's moments where it was slow.

Lena was a good character, but i found it a little weird that she wanted the "cure" so much.
She reminded me of Lev from Unwind a little bit, because of that.

When she started to fall for Alex, she evolved as a character. She wised up to what she was actually going to lose, and she started to fight to keep it.

The scene with Ward six was horrible, it'd be awful to be in there.
The worse scene for me though, was defiantly the one with the dog.
I read another book recently, which had a really depressing scene involving a seal, and i really couldn't cope with another animal scene like that, so soon.

The ending was brutal. It was such a cliffhanger! I really need to know what happens!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment