Friday 18 April 2014

Confessions: The Private School Murders By James Patterson

Confessions: The Private School Murders (Confessions, #2)Confessions: The Private School Murders by James Patterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Confessions of a Murder Suspect and me didn't get along. It was slow, dull, and had really annoying characters, so i didn't think i'd enjoy this one that much.
I was so shocked when i actually liked it, and even more shocked when it started to get really good.
I just can't believe how different the two books are!

The characters in this one were really good. They were much more likable.
It's unbelievable how different they were without the drugs.

Caputo was back, but even he was less annoying.
He still did the name thing, but not as much.

The killer was surprising, but the motive made sense.

Overall, a surprisingly good read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment