Friday 18 April 2014

Anna Dressed in Blood By Kendare Blake

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I've heard great things about "Anna dressed in blood" so i was really looking forward to it.
I was hoping for something really creepy with full of action, but instead, i got something kind of dull with a side of (sort of) creepy.

I found the bodies in the basement gross, but the only thing that really creeped me out was the bit near the end with the cat.

The characters were okay. I had no real problems with them, but i just didn't find myself loving them.
If i had to choose a favorite character though, it would be Anna.
I did feel sorry for her, she went through some horrible things.

She was made out to be this horrible monster. Anna did do some horrendous things, but she hated herself for it. She was fighting so hard to save her humanity.

Overall, this wasn't a bad read, but it wasn't a book i couldn't put down, either.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment