Tuesday 17 June 2014

Torn Away By Jennifer Brown

Torn AwayTorn Away by Jennifer Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Torn Away was a sad, but good read!

Jersey was a really strong character.
Everything she was going through was horrible, so i felt really sorry for her.

Her dad and the rest of Jersey's paternal family were awful.
I thought her step sisters had a serious attitude problem. When their and Jersey's dad, and the girls mum came into it, you could tell where they got it from!

Jersey's other grandparents were really nice though. I could see why Jersey was wary of them, and was being defensive... but she was being a bit too harsh to start with!

Overall, slow, but was really good.
I'm looking forward to reading the authors other books!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment