Friday 6 June 2014

Fever By Lauren DeStefano

Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)Fever by Lauren DeStefano
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was hoping Fever would be better than Wither, but unfortunately, it was worse.

Rhine was a slightly better character than she was in the first book, but she still had her annoying moments, and she was still very naive!

The other thing i was hoping for in this book was finding out about the virus more. It really annoyed me when it wasn't really explained in the last one, and it annoyed me even more that it wasn't explained in this one.

The pacing was quite slow, so i was really bored. I kept thinking "is this going to pick up soon?" but it never did!

Overall, slow, dull, and still left my questions from book one unanswered.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment