Friday 6 June 2014

To All The Boys I've Loved Before By Jenny Han

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

To All the Boys I've Loved Before is defiantly my least favorite Jenny Han book.

All of the characters annoyed me at least once in the book.
Lara Jean and Chris were defiantly the most annoying ones though! Lara could be really immature, and she made so many stupid decisions! As for Chris, i just didn't like her.

The pacing in this was just too slow for me, and i got bored really early on. I wanted the book to end before i had got halfway!
Whenever something actually happened, it was really predictable.

Overall, boring, predictable, and had annoying characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment